Mindanao Exploits

5:33 PM

“Travelling is for Elite people only”, that was my mindset before. Though I have the itch to travel, it hinders me because of that outlook in life. It was changed until I met my best friend (Linda) haha who doesn’t even know that she motivated me a lot to travel.




             me and my bff (Linda)


I’ve been into various places already (locally) since I can’t afford air travel. Whenever I had the opportunity to visit different places, the excitement is so immeasurable. Indeed, it unravels my desire to visit and see different places, and I crave for more!

Here are the lists of the breathtaking places that enthralled me:

The marvel of nature “Maria Cristina Falls” second highest waterfall in the Philippines. It’s water power is able to provide electricity! 🌴


A closer look of Maria Cristina Falls also known as the “twin falls” because of a large rock at its brink that seems to split the falls into two. 

Surigao Trip 


(Britania, Enchanted River and Tinuy-an Falls)

a closer look of #tinuyanfalls I thank God for this majestic view located at Bislig which is known as the Booming City by the Bay 



with the help of this payaw/payao/balsa (bamboo rafts), we’re able to swim and view closer the falls



breathtaking view of Britania; Greek form “prettanike” or “Brettaniai” which means a collection of islands with individual names"



When will I see you again?










Enchanted River




Enchanted River (Unfathomable depth)




Maragusan Trip

Koi Fish


The pictures depicts that I'm into nature


Lovin the view! :)


Mainit Spring <3


Forest Park Dahilayan
(P.S. Will be posting a blog about it!)
Davao City


 


Eden Nature Park







People's Park 




Davao Oriental is the easternmost province of the country with Pusan Point as the easternmost location and its capital is Mati 

Mati City

Sleeping Dinosaur @ Mati 




Serendipity <3


SKYLAB (Truly, it's more fun in Mati<3)


You can also read my blog about Dahican beach:http://meridaadventures.blogspot.com/2016/01/dahican-beach-resort.html

I hope these places will excite the adventurous traveler in all of you! <3 


XOXO, Merida


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook