Island French Resort

11:14 PM


Island French Resort is just a ten minutes drive away from the Ferry boat terminal (Babak, Island Garden City of Samal) and it's located near the Bat cave fronting Vanishing Island. If you wish to commute, it will only cost you 30 php from the Ferry boat terminal.

The place offers private beach  and two pools (for adults and kids) where you can have a good time with your friends and family. Their restaurant also offers Filipino and French cuisine.

Pool Area


Restaurant


Restaurant

The place is just exceptional, though it's not that big as what I'ved expected but it is so clean, well-designed, and I'm loving the stylish interior. The cottages offers  great comfort and the room is air conditioned.

If you love taking pictures with the beautiful scenery, this is the  best place to be. I myself, enjoyed the view and no idle moments during my stay.

Here are the best view that turns out to be amazing (if you're creative enough!) 





























Bamboo for my background


Room <3

Not also that, the resort also offers a trip to Vanishing Island using their own private motor banka (local motor boat).

Sailing to Vanishing Island

It was a great experience to visit and see the Vanishing Island. The scenery is like a  paradise to me. There's a lot of mangroves and the water is so crystal clear.  Though I can't stay longer at the beach (because I have my peeling session) I savor each moment I had.

Vanishing Island 

Capturing moments at the mangroves.







With my colleagues


Best Team Ever!



-----------------------------------------------------------END-----------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook