Waves in Mati

8:21 AM


If there's a place that would quench my thirst for a beach that would be Dahican! I've been to many beaches, but this place is exceptional. It always enthrall my innermost. Dahican is located in Mati and a 4-hour drive from Davao City. It's a place where you can chill and it offers you a pristine view of the renowned beach at a very affordable price.







The resort offers activities like skim boarding and surfing lessons if you're lucky enough to have big waves (waves are just seasonal). It will cost you a 150 Php for an hour surfing or 300/hour if you wish to have surf instructor with board. Also, you can do snorkeling, or free diving or play games like freesbie. 




      surfboard....surfboard...surfboard



It's an ultimate island life experience where you can cook all by yourself and there's also a dedicated grill area. There's not much a regular offering of meals because it's still a developing place.


Although, Mati is already a city, the place is still in a provincial vibe where you can experience the nature. There aren't many lodges or hotels at the area but you can have your own tent or you can rent it. 


The waves crashing against the shore, the shimmering sunlight making the sand sparkle like a thousand tiny jewels and the humid sea air always captivates me. That's the reason why I keep coming back to this place. Truly, my heart belongs to MATI. ❤️🚣🏻


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This place is fascinating. I've never been there, and I'm planning to come this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That's good to hear :) I'm sure you will love it there! :)

      Share your trip to me PJ!

      Have a great day! :)

      ~Merida

      Delete

Like us on Facebook