Cebu Trip 2016

8:07 AM



12:00 pm departure at Davao International airport ✈️ Just excited to see Cebu the second time around and now I'm with my churchmate Cindy. The last visit was not really great since I did not have the chance to see and swim with the whale shark and experience the breathtaking canyoneering adventure. Hopefully this time I myself, can experience that amazing exploit.


Davao International Airport

First Day: 

1:05 pm arrival at Cebu and we head straight to SM Seaside which is currently the 3rd largest mall here in the Philippines and designed by Arquitectonica. It has also unique feature which captivates me. The interior design caught my attention. I was also mesmerized by the 3D giant cube located outside then mall. 

SM Seaside Cebu


Inside SM Seaside






After feeding my eyes on the view, we went to Casa Verde Restaurant and taken our lunch. The food is really mouthwatering and take note, it is very affordable. We tried their best selling menu the Briana's Rib and the buffalo wings! It taste so good! 😜


Briana's Rib and the buffalo wings


Casa Verde Restaurant

After eating our lunch, we visited Ayala mall which is quiet far from SM seaside and decided to have a break at Starbucks Terrace Ayala center. It's my first time to try their green tea latte and i love how it taste. No wonder a lot of people order it. We stayed at Starbucks until 12 mn. 



Ayala Center Cebu 


Ayala Center Cebu is a large shopping mall at the Cebu Business Park in Cebu City, Philippines. It is the first Ayala Shopping Center located outside Metro Manila. It was opened in 1994, and is owned by Ayala Malls. Wikipedia



Starbucks Terrace Ayala center


Starbucks Terrace Ayala center.

Here are the lists of my venture in Cebu: 


Day 2: 

 Aguinid Falls

Day 3: 

Canyoneering
Osmeña Peak 

Day 4: 

Cuartel Church
Temple of Leah
Lantaw Busay
Sirao Flower Farm.

Day 5: 

Back to Davao!❤️

I'll post the links of every activities I've done in Cebu! 😘

xx
Rothessa 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook