Exploring the Hidden Beauty of Nagsasa Cove Zambales

7:09 PM

To Travel Alone Is Not Really About Being Alone







We have just landed at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport and we are now taxiing to the NAIA Centennial Terminal 2. Welcome to Manila!

Those words echoed to my ears and I was really skeptic at that moment. Walking alone in the vicinity, I can feel that I’m tingling with excitement and still could hear my heart throbbing loudly. It was a mixed emotion. At last! I’m turning my dreams into reality - and that is to travel alone. Yes, that’s one of the things in my bucket list.

I really don’t know what to do at that time because prior to my travel, I didn’t have any planned itineraries. I’m just doing whatever I wanted to do. YOLO as they call it. I checked my Facebook and one of my friends referred me to a travel tour agency so I checked their page and there’s one place that caught my attention, the “Anawangin” which is located at Zambales. I contacted the agency directly and asked if there’s still a slot for me to join their trip and one of the representative told me that I can still join them. Though it was not a DIY travel, but for a first timer solo traveler like me, it's heaven in disguise. At least I can still be productive on this trip. So here’s the challenge; commuting the busy streets of Manila and exploring the unfamiliar places. They just instructed to meet them at Quezon Avenue.

It was around 12 pm when I reached Quezon Ave because of the heavy traffic jam. It was a long ride and since I had a strong desire for food, I went to Mcdo. The long wait is over and the representative informed me that they are already outside. I met a bunch of group travelers; they were so loud and they seemed so excited. The trip went smoothly and I sat still for a few hours, gazing outside the car window, my mind drifted away from the traffic jam because of excitement. The fun began and it took us 4 hours before we reached Zambales. We had a delightful walk and reached the splendid and sunny beach - warm and transparent water in bluish and soft golden sand, coconuts and other tropical plants bowing over it. I was amazed! 


A quick pose before heading to Capones Lighthouse!



Seashore of Capones Lighthouse!


We took a boat going to Capones Lighthouse and I was astonished. I really can't put words to it. I was just staring at the lighthouse on the massive rocks as the sun painted the sky and clouds in a dark blue hue; the ocean was as calm as I have ever seen it. 





Signature Pose! LOL


That stolen shot though!

The Capones Lighthouse!


Top view of Capones Lighthouse 

DND I'm meditating!

I  can't get over with this view :)

Waiting for someone.. lol

We only stayed at the Lighthouse for 45 minutes and proceeded to Anawangin which was my initial plan. I met new friends and there was a drastic change of plan because they invited me to join them! LOL (That’s also one of the advantages in travelling alone, you can meet new friends). Instead of going to Anawangin, I decided to visit Nagsasa Cove which is an hour away from Anawangin. 


The view going to Anawangin

Such a beautiful island :)

I like Nagsasa better because it’s not too main stream with its superb view.  It was camping style and I had fun with my new found friends! When we arrived there, we took rest and prepared some food.


Our Tent  :)


My heart belongs to Nagsasa

Afternoon walk at the seashore..




Zambales is <3 

The hosts were very accommodating (I forgot their names) and they informed us that there is a falls in Nagsasa but it’s an hour walk. After we have eaten our lunch and have taken some rest, we had a fun walk going to Nagsasa falls. Unfortunately it rained cats and dogs. We had a hard time hiking because it’s very slippery. It took us an hour and a half and to reach it. We expected the water to be crystal clear but to our disappointment, it looks like a chocolate one. LOL! We had fun though, another unforeseen experience. We did not stay there any longer because it’s almost 4 pm and we need to be back before the sun sets.





Nagsasa Falls (Because it rained cats and dogs the color of the water turned chocolate)


Say hello to my new found friends! 


When we reached our camp, we prepared our food and had a little chit-chat! They were so nice and very hilarious. It wasn’t like I was meeting them for the first time or maybe I was just too FC “feeling close”? LOL. We had our campsite located near the beach and we had a bonfire going. Hearing the waves crashing onto the shore, feeling the cool breeze and looking at the stars above felt like there’s no tomorrow. It was just magnificent!



Bonfire nights are the best nights!

We slept early to have some energy. I was awoken by the chirping of the birds and the humming of the trees. Around 7:30am we trekked Nagsasa cove and the view was so splendid. The top view sank into a motionless tranquility. A beautiful enormous shadow of the clouds and the mountain cast themselves upon the beautiful landscape. It was paradise! After feeding ourselves with the majestic sight, we decided to go back to our camp because the heat of the sun was so excruciating!

Hi to my photobomber, Racel and Joan! 


Jump high! 


Take me back to this place please!

Racel on my left and Joan on my right side!


It was indeed an extraordinary experience! Truly, as you travel alone and being totally responsible for yourself, it's inevitable that you will discover just how capable you are. I just want to say thank you guys (Racel, Joan, Fedz, Jumong) for the scrumptious food and for the great company! Looking forward for another adventure with you guys!


Outside your comfort zone is where the magic happens!


_________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________

To those who are interested: click this link for your own reference: http://dlctravelandtours.com/

SPECIAL PROMO ANAWANGIN TOUR PACKAGE
2DAYS 1NIGHT - LOWEST RATE OFFER

P1,599 PER PERSON
NO MINIMUM NUMBER OF PERSON EVERY SAT/SUN ( WEEKEND ) AND HOLIDAY TRIP.

P1499 PER PERSON APPLICABLE TO GROUP PACKAGE OF 14 PERSON & UP

PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
-Manila-Zambales-Manila via Hi-Ace Van Airconditioned Transport
-Trekking to Hilltop ( Anawangin )
-Trekking to Lighthouse or Capones Whitesand ( Capones )
-Sightseeing to Camara Island
-Entrance Fee/Overnight Stay Fee
-Snorkeling/ Snorkeling Gear
-Boat Transfer
-Bangkeros/Lifevest
-Assistant/Guide
-Set of Bonfire
-Tents
-Enough supply of ice
-Charcoal (Uling for cooking)
-Grill, Caserole, Laddle, Pitcher, Palayok, Chopping Board, Knife
-Free Use of Camp Tables/ Chairs
-Distilled Water
-Free Drop By at Royal Subic Bay Duty Free

ITINERARY:

Day 1
01:00AM (Assembly Time at McDonalds Quezon Ave. in front of Asiatrust Bank right beside Max's Resto and Red Ribbon, near Great Eastern Hotel.)
02:00AM ETD From Manila to Zambales
04:00AM Arrival in SBMA (1st Stop Over/Breakfast/Change Outfit)
05:00AM Proceed to Zambales
06:00AM Arrival in San Antonio Market (Buy foods/seafoods/ snakcs/ etc)
07:00AM Proceed to Capones Lighthouse
07:40AM Sidetrip to Camara( Sightseeing )
08:30AM Explore Capones Island
09:30AM Proceed to Anawangin
10:30AM Arrival in Anawangin
Explore Anawangin/Swimming/Snorkeling

Day 2
05:00AM Wake up call 
05:30AM Trek to Hilltop
07:00AM Breakfast 
Free Time/Swimming
01:00PM ETD Anawangin to Pundakit
02:00PM ETD Pundakit – Manila
Free Drop By at Royal Subic Bay / Duty Free: 3PM to 4PM
07:00PM ETA Manila

Optional:

4 MEALS FOR 300 PER PERSON
LUNCH: PORK SINIGANG / RICE / FRUIT
DINNER: CHICKEN TINOLA / RICE / FRUIT
BREAKFAST: EGG / HOTDOG / LONGGANISA / RICE / FRUIT
LUNCH: CHICKEN ADOBO / ENSALADANG TALONG / RICE/ FRUIT

HOW TO AVAIL? HOW TO RESERVE?

Follow this procedure!

For reservation, you need to make down payment:
DP for Anawangin: P400 per person
DP for Sagada: P500 per person
DP for Ilocos: P500 per person
DP for Baler: P500 per person
DP for Calaguas: P500 per person
Puerto Galera: Full Payment Required

*DP-Downpayment (RESERVATION AT LEAST 1 TO 2 WEEKS BEFORE TRAVEL DATE)

MODE OF PAYMENT
1. DIRECT TO OFFICE DLC TRAVEL AND TOURS GRECAWIL BLDG. ROOM 206, BLK 89 LOT 43-B, ASCENSION AVE.,GREATER LAGRO, FAIRVIEW, QUEZON CITY.
2. BANK DEPOSIT
BANCO DE ORO – SAVINGS ACCOUNT
Account Name: DLC TRAVEL AND TOURS
Account Number: 1271319983
The remaining balance will be given to us during the tour.
Once you've paid for reservation fee(downpayment) kindly send us the scan copy or picture copy of deposit slip to dlctraveltours@rocketmail.com or anawangincove@rocketmail.com together with your lead guest complete name, travel date, number of person, destination and contact number. Once we received the copy of deposit slip and all your details, we will send you the Confirmation Voucher.


XOXO,

Rothessa

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. ang ganda! Balak ko pumunta siyan ngayon dahil sa post mo ipu-pursue ko na talaga :) Thank you for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Go sis! E pursue mo na :) Worth it talaga! Sorry late reply <3 XOXO

      Delete

Like us on Facebook