Speak Out Challenge!

6:44 AM

It was an ordinary day for us family and my niece challenged me to play a game called " Speak Out Challenge" without any hesitation, I accepted Camille's challenge. 

Speak Out Challenge was launched last 2006. It was designed and delivered by Speakers Trust, supported and funded by the Jack Petchey Foundation. The objective of this game is to earn cards by successfully guessing phrases. The team/person with the most cards at the end of the game wins.

Camille gave me a box full of cards with 3 mouthpieces. We asked another friend named "Elvi" to join us. At first, I was really conscious to wear the mouthpiece because it looks so hilarious inside my mouth. After some time, I get used to it and started practicing how to utter every word. As we started our game, I burst into laughter because of Elvi's face with her wide mouth as she speaks every word. This game made me laugh-out-loud and I'm almost running out of breath while playing. I highly suggest for you to try it because it's hilarious and will let you test your patience, perseverance and your comprehension skills! Indeed, this game turns my day into an extraordinary one. 

I hope you watch this video until the end and answer my challenge for you guys! If you tried it already, let me know how you feel about this game by commenting on my video. Also, you may watch my "Whisper Challenge". 



xx
Rothessa Jane

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook